Terrorists hit Peshawar and Quetta Six killed, 50 injured
Foreign sponsored TTP and hit Peshawar, Waziristan and Quetta in which at least six persons were reportedly killed and 50 injured in three different actions. It includes security elements too. TTP headed by Mullah Fazalluah accepted the responsibility and intensified the militancy after rejecting the offer of negotiations made by the government on December 17, 2013. In this regards Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has chaired high level meeting of Cabinet Committee on Security Tuesday. Chiefs of armed forces and cabinet members of the committee have attended the meeting to give approval to the draft of National Security Policy. Talks with the Taliban and other national issues have come under discussion during the meeting.
According to the reliable source, a powerful blast took place on Peerano Kali area of Kohat Road Peshawar. The rescue teams moved them to hospital for quick medical assistance, added the reports. The rescue teams and heavy contingents of police rushed to the side and cordoned off the area. The police cordoned off the area while the bomb disposal squad has started collecting samples of the explosives for examining.
Later on, 33 militants were killed in two days when Security forces launched search and ambush repulsion operations against militants in North Waziristan Agency. Army officials said that 23 militants were killed earlier on Wednesday night during a clash after the militants attacked a roadside military checkpoint in the Khajori area of Mir Ali subdivision. According to military officials, the militants tried to ambush the security forces travelling for rescue of the victims of the suicide attack.
“It led to heavy fighting between the security forces and militants near Khajori on Wednesday night. Twenty-three militants were killed and their plan was foiled,” said a senior military official in Peshawar.
Hospital administration said that it is feared that the actual number of blast victims could rise further after confirmation as many injured are in serious condition.
Earlier, one person was killed and 13 others injured in a blast near Meetha Chowk of Pashtunabad in Quetta. Several neighbouring buildings including shops and homes have also sustained partial damage in the blast, rescue sources told media.
It is feared that the actual number of injured and causalities could mount further. On Monday TTP carried out blast with a roadside remote-controlled bomb and killed three personnel of the bomb disposal unit (BDU) who were on their way to defuse another bomb elsewhere in the city. Again on 19 th December : At least four security forces personnel died and 35 others injured when a suicide bomber rammed his explosive laden double cabin pick up into security forces Kajori forte in North Waziristan Agency here on Wednesday evening. Intelligence officials in Miranshah, with the condition of anonymity, told FRC that on Wednesday evening a suicide bomber rammed his explosive laden mini truck into the wall of Kajori forte near Kajori check post on Bannu-Miranshah road.
The injured soldiers were rushed to the military hospital in Bannu for treatment and according to hospital sources five of them are said to be in critical conditions.
After the blast spokesman of Ansar-Ul-Mujahedin, Abu Baseer, while talking to FRC on telephone from an undisclosed location claimed the responsibility of the suicide attack. “What we had planned about avenge of Hakeem Ullah Mehsud and drone strikes, our fighters are executing that plan excellently”, said Abu Baseer.
Abu Baseer added further that PTI chief Imran Khan should refrain from polio vaccination campaigns otherwise he will have to face its repercussions.
Notably, Taliban Chief has rejected the government offer and determined to continue hitting the security forces and innocent people. The masses are in the option that militants should be dealt with iron hands since they don’t believe in peace.